Whether you’re a web developer, digital marketer, designer or content manager, you already know how vital SEO is to everything we do online.The challenge for many businesses is that SEO is complex, varied, and requires expert knowledge.
Offering a professional SEO support service isn’t just a great way to expand your audience reach, and add value for your existing clients. It can also boost your services by delivering tangible, quantifiable results that back-up the work you specialise in.
So, what’s the best option if you’re considering adding SEO to your offering, or want to upgrade your client services?
- Employ a fully trained, skilled and experienced SEO expert, or team of staff.
- Undertake appropriate qualifications to upskill, with regular updates as standards evolve, algorithms change, and your clients grow.
- OR – consider Woya White Label SEO Services
Here we’ll run through the benefits of adding SEO to your repertoire, and why a white label SEO service is a cost-effective, bespoke choice that will transform your returns.
Why is SEO Such a Sought After Service?
Simply put, business thrives and dies online.
A study published last year to try and clarify how important digital traffic is to business success found that:
- An incredible 93% of website traffic arrives through a search engine – so, if your clients are not ranked, or are difficult to find online, they might be restricting their business to just 7% of the potential market share.
- Marketing agencies who offer clients a combination of organic and paid search engine advertising generate 25% more clicks and a 27% higher return on investment. Therefore, if you design incredible websites, or put together awesome advertising campaigns, you NEED outstanding SEO to realise the achievable returns!
- There are around 70,000 searches on Google every second of the day. We all know that there are many search engines, but given that Google has the lion’s share of the market, to get in on that action, your clients need a fast-moving SEO strategy to keep pace with the demands of a fluctuating algorithm.
These stats are just a snippet of the data out there – but quantify some of the key reasons businesses and self-employed professionals are crying out for SEO that delivers.
Benefits and Applications of our White Label SEO Services
As we summarised at the start of this article, you have a few options when it comes to adding SEO to your catalogue.
For many digital service providers, particularly freelancers, small businesses and agencies, the costs of employing a full-time SEO team are unviable. Costs include:
- High-level salaries for the most skilled SEO professionals.
- The need to have a varied team to cover all SEO applications depending on your client base’s needs.
- Regular training refreshes and courses as SEO best practice changes.
SEO isn’t always straightforward, and to achieve the best outcomes requires diligence, time, professional strategising, and continual oversight to evaluate performance and make tweaks as needed.
Therefore, it isn’t just a case of hiring an SEO employee. To deliver real results, you need to invest substantially in allocating time to that crucial service area. White Label SEO offers a streamlined solution, to allow you to offer best in class SEO to all of your clients, without any of the extra outlay, and all of the returns.
- You commission Woya as your white label SEO provider to carry out defined services, according to the packages you sell to your clients, all delivered under your branding.
- Access to a team of highly experienced SEO pros at the top of their game – offering their services to your clients through your business channels, at a fraction of the cost of employing a similarly qualified team member.
- Fast, tailored SEO services adapted to your business sector.
- Cost-effective packages, enabling you to expand, change, or reduce your SEO service offerings, with zero impact on your bottom line.
You can offer SEO as an add-on to your existing work; for example, as a web developer, you might provide a premium package to include a website audit, and have the opportunity to position yourself as a serious competitor with a full-service offering.
Some digital marketing businesses require a comprehensive SEO option, all of which can be delivered on a white label basis, with you retaining direct communication and relationships with your clients.
Prices are all agreed in advance, and flexible depending on your workload. Therefore, you can pick and choose what SEO you want to offer, price up your services accordingly, and have complete control over your profit margins.
White Label SEO Packages for Businesses
We know that all businesses are busy! Your bottom line matters, your time is limited, and you need fuss-free solutions to meet your business growth aspirations.
To make the process as straightforward as possible, Woya offers a selection of white label SEO packages to choose from. It’s up to you whether at any point in time you’d like us to take over a piece of work if deadlines are working against you, or if you’d prefer to retain any particular task.
Some of our most popular white label SEO packages include:
- Initial On-Site SEO, from £390 per month for three months. Ideal for new clients, to cement your relationship and build on their opportunities for success! SEO includes crafting a solid optimisation plan, implementing the vital actions, and providing white label reporting, under your business branding.
- Standard Markets SEO, from £1095 per month. You’ll need this package for clients competing in regular market conditions who need an ongoing, dedicated SEO service to carve out their market share, provide continuous improvements and growth, and evolve as quickly as the business climate changes.
- Competitive Markets SEO, from £795 per month. If you work with clients in an area of rapid growth, heavy competition, and huge potential profits, your SEO needs to pack a punch to make a difference. Woya works on behalf of clients in some of the most lucrative industries, providing ongoing, dedicated support across all SEO areas.
Woya offers the full spectrum of SEO, so whether you’d like to add an SEO link-building service to your marketing packages, need a professional to take over client communications to get their SEO on point, or would like ad hoc services to avoid signposting a valued client to another business, we’ve got your back.
The Woya Difference – Reseller SEO That Makes Sense
We’re not your typical SEO agency.
- We don’t create limiting, off-the-shelf packages that have a minimal capacity.
- We don’t offer SEO that ticks all the boxes but doesn’t add up.
What we do is maximise business growth, throwing the weight of our years of market-leading SEO expertise to deliver the ultimate returns for your clients, at an affordable price to your business.
Our team is continually expanding. We have a large team of pros who work around the clock to dramatically improve businesses online visibility, and create a digital presence that stands out from the crowd.
Woya works with clients of all sizes, offering white label SEO to enhance your business scope. From freelance web designers to established marketers, new businesses who want to create a compelling service offering, to experienced digital marketing teams who would like to improve their SEO services, without putting a massive strain on their budget.