Facebook Paid Advertising
Expert Facebook paid advertising.
With so many forms of digital advertising out there and the exponential potential of social media marketing, it’s essential to keep your finger on the pulse!
BOOK A CHAT
Certified Facebook marketing expertise.
The Woya Digital team includes certified Facebook Marketing technicians with market-leading expertise in leveraging this powerful form of advertising.
We’re on hand to maximise your reach, improve your brand exposure, and provide exceptional returns on your social media marketing investment.
It’s impossible to overestimate the capacity of Facebook and Instagram marketing tools, with consumer decisions increasingly influenced by online media far more than conventional forms of advertising.
If you aren’t yet exploring the benefits of Facebook marketing, get in touch and let’s get to work!
Accredited UK Facebook marketing.
But what does that mean for your business?
Access to outstanding expertise in maximising your Facebook marketing returns.
Premium resources and assets, including Facebook App Events, Facebook Pixel, Facebook Product Catalogue and other excellent tools.
First access to new marketing resources, with optimal exposure only available through individually vetted Facebook Marketing Partners.
Instagram social media advertising.
Not every social media platform is suitable for every business. Still, where an Instagram brand presence fits with your company, you can reap substantial rewards:
Attract a new audience and demographic.
Engage with customers through an informal setting.
Share your brand story and ethos.
Connect with invested consumers through their preferred platform.
Benefits of Instagram marketing.
Let’s take a quick look at the potential benefits of Instagram marketing:
Over 25 million global business profiles.
60% of consumers find new products on the platform.
Time spent watching videos on Instagram has increased by 80%.
More than 2 million worldwide users share stories for business awareness.
Two hundred million-plus Instagram users visit a business profile daily.
Businesses publish around 30% of the most popular stories.
Facebook marketing service options.
Woya Facebook PPC Advertising Services
- Budget Control – we always discuss budgets from day one and ensure visibility over total returns and ad spend.
- Audience Generation – professional audience selection resources allow highly focused targeting to identify your ideal customers.
- Content Creation – our creative teams build premium content with videos, text ads or photographic content to deliver your brand message.
- Advertising Placement – Woya carefully selects the best social media platforms and mediums to maximise returns, splicing with Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network.
- Page Management – ensure your ads are the start of a great customer experience, with active, engaging and vibrant Facebook business pages.
- Measurable Results – we regularly report back to provide valuable insights to demonstrate how well your advertising meets your business objectives.
Social Media Management Packages
Woya Facebook page management is bespoke to your needs and flexible to fit your requirements and business sector.
Available support includes:
- Full-page management, including posting high-quality content according to your preferred schedule.
- Engaging, business-specific content posted throughout the working week.
- Customised social engagement content management.
- A dedicated account manager in direct contact to ensure your pages run smoothly.
- Flexible rolling monthly contracts for complete control.
- Professional quality content, including branded graphics, articles and images.
Instagram Mega Boost Premium Package
Mega Boost offers:
- Advanced audience creation, with sustainable growth through AI tech to achieve 2,000 additional followers per quarter.
- Time-efficient account management, with automatic account interactions such as follows, comments, likes and views – no fake accounts, and 100% natural engagements.
- Proven results showcased by some of the most prominent Instagram social media accounts.
- Bespoke strategies to support your business goals, ensuring all content is customised to your account.
Facebook PPC audits and analysis.
Woya delivers a full reporting service, including account audits to identify your next potential growth area and allow our teams to target opportunities proactively.
Talk to us today about Facebook PPC and how a dedicated account manager could make a substantial difference to your advertising returns.
Contact a leading Facebook partner agency.
Our PPC management and marketing services offer individualised strategies to deliver optimal results and ensure your digital marketing meets the highest potential audience.
Contact Woya for more information about our packages of Facebook marketing support or to create a bespoke support programme to best suit your business.
Get A Free SEO Audit
SEO AUDIT NOW
Facebook PPC marketing.
It’s a way to boost your digital presence and advertise your services or products to a vast audience without blowing your marketing budget or spending hours tweaking each advert to appeal to the right customer.
Here are some of the reasons that Facebook PPC is an essential element in your digital advertising plan:
Instant Reach - connect with Facebook and Instagram users immediately.
Custom Targeting - refine every ad to reach your ideal demographic.
Unique Marketing - create exciting, innovative ads through video, photo and text.
Why Choose Woya for Facebook PPC Management?
We’re the experts in all things digital and offer clients the dedicated support of an experienced Facebook PPC Management team.
What does a Facebook PPC Manager do?
Our PPC consultants pour their efforts into driving targeted ads, increasing engagement, and directing the most relevant users directly to your social media marketing content.
Along with the power of expertise, we recognise the importance of cost control and deliver high traffic at cost-effective levels, ensuring you have complete control over your spend per engagement.
Let’s talk about Facebook marketing.
Social media related articles.
When it comes to the art of digital marketing, we often work clients who haven't heard of the terms we use and don't necessarily know how to leverage each step of the customer experience to drive sales. We have created this article not only to explain why every step...
Have you recently started noticing Facebook posts that now include a collection of #hashtags? A new update introduced in July 2020 means Facebook hashtags have made a big comeback and effective usage on the platform can aid businesses massively in their visibility -...
As of August 2022, Instagram was the second most used and most downloaded app in the world, a position its held since its introduction of extra features back in 2010. For businesses looking for growth on social media through exposure to both existing and potential...
Social media platforms provide a fantastic opportunity for small business growth, however a considered plan is required to really optimise what they have to offer. We've put together this blog as a "Where to start" for business owners with their small business social...
There’s nothing worse than suddenly realising you haven’t tweeted/posted to Instagram/pushed out a Facebook post for an occasion you needed to promote, to inform the world of your latest brand developments! Cobbling together a last-minute post and sending it out at...
When it comes to marketing any business, social media should be an important part of your strategy. It’s not only a cost effective solution, it has the potential to support you in reaching a massive audience in a small amount of time. Get your strategy right and you...